Join Moda & friends in challenging our creativity by making a Handmade Heart a Day, each day of February 2023! Whether you sew heart blocks, make heart shaped cookies, make fabric postcards, or simply photograph some notions in a heart shape, this is a relaxing way to check in with your creative spirit every day in any way you choose. Create-along with us, and share your makes using #ModaHandmadeHeartaDay #FabricGardenCA
Be sure to bookmark this page as we'll be adding free projects now through February 2023!
- LOVE-ly Fabric Valentines: Make a couple of fabric postcards for your sweetheart, your kids, your gal-pals, and yourself. Mail them, or tuck them into a sweet gift. Featurnig Stacy Iest Hsu's Holiday Essentials LOVE collection, these work with any Valentine collection, and your Red, White and Pink scraps. This free pattern for 3”x5” fabric postcards is a perfect small project for this challenge!
- Moda Love & Hearts Quilt: This project needs exactly 28 Heart Blocks, with our favorite Moda Love Charm Quilt as the center. Download the free Moda Love & Hearts Quilt pattern and Moda Love Charm Quilt pattern.
- Vanessa Goertzen My Funky Valentines: Free stuffed heart pattern HERE.
- Joanna Figeuroa: Free Seasonal Patchwork heart block addition HERE.
- Free Valentine Pincushion Pattern HERE.
Last Updated: 2/6/23